SPRING SPECIAL SALE 🔥 GET 15-70% OFF WITH CODE SPRING15
Add Aroma for Food: Our Food Smoker Gun can add smokey taste and aroma to your food or drink in a short time. Using real wood chips, tea, herbs, spices, hay, and dried flowers, they can produce cold smoke for food or beverages without changing texture and temperature, enjoy natural and authentic smoked foods and beverages without burning or violently burning smoke.
Wide Application: Suitable for many foods and beverages, such as sauce meat, cocktails, vegetables, cheese, salmon, etc. Can be used anywhere, home kitchen, bar, restaurant, or outdoor use, such as barbecue, picnic, hiking, fishing, etc.
Easy to Carry: Our smoker set includes all the accessories needed for smoking food, including filters, sawdust, screwdriver, and a small brush for cleaning sawdust. Compact, can be placed directly on the palm, very portable. Easy to carry for travel, barbecue, and camping. It takes up a small space.
Easy to Assemble: Easy to assemble, disassemble, and carry. After assembling the main body, just put in 2 AA batteries (not included) and press the button to start using. A delicious smoky gadget is suitable for yourself or smokers, an ideal assistant for chefs or bartenders.
Best Gifts: Birthday gifts, Christmas gifts, Thanksgiving gifts, or Valentine＇s Day gifts. Can be sent to girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, husbands. To maintain durability and service life, please often empty the combustion chamber of the smoker, wipe it with a damp cloth and dry it properly.
- Easily, quickly, naturally, and healthily add smoky flavor and aroma to your food or drink.
- Hand-held size and battery-powered, can enjoy smoky flavor indoor or outdoor, anytime and anywhere.
1. Insert 2* AA batteries into the product base.
2. Put food in a container.
3. Seal the container and insert the smoking tube.
4. Put the smoker into the smoker and press the power button.
5. Fill the container with smoke.
6. After a certain period of time, take out the smoke pipe, seal the container, and wait for the smoke to settle.
How to clean:
1. Rotate the sawdust container by 90° and pull it up to take it out. Store the ashes in a non-flammable container.
2. After each use, please clean the oil produced after burning. Clean them with a brush.